Science at TRENDO is an exciting mix of concepts, controversies, practice at cusp and evolving ideas. The program is a melange of plenaries, lectures and symposia, clinical case seminars, debates and meet the expert session allowing the discerning clinician to choose and learn in a format that he is most comfortable with. The program has been designed to maximise learning, minimise bias and improve interaction with the strong national and international faculty. A sample of the topics are below.Symposia
- From diabetes to metabolic medicine – a transformation
- Thyroid – controversies and consensus
- Implications of COVID and lockdown on metabolic health
- Spotlight on men's health
- Revisiting diabetes pathogenesis - emerging concepts
Clinical Case Seminars
- Emerging complications in diabetes
- Advances in blood sugar monitoring and insulin delivery
- Endocrinology of infertility
- Electrolyte disorders in acute medicine and critical care
Meet the Expert
- Present and future of obesity management
- Digital transformation in diabetes care
- TSH elevation and consequences
- Nuts and bolts of laboratory diagnostic tests
- Osteoporotic fractures after bisphosphonates
- Newer diabetes therapies and multifactorial risk reduction
- Should diabetes care be cluster based?
- Metabolically healthy obesity – is it real?
- Should HRT be revisited?