The Endocrine Society of Tamilnadu and Puducherry
The Endocrine Society of Tamilnadu and Puducherry was formed in 2013 with a view to spread awareness about the speciality to the public and to fulfill the need for a state level organization for the speciality. The aims of the society are to unite all practicing physician endocrinologists qualified and trained or otherwise interested to work for the cause of Endocrinology and subjects with Endocrine disorders. The other aims are to propagate recent developments in the endocrine science through periodic conduct of conferences and publish journals, newsletters or guidelines. To publish books for lay public, under and post graduate medical students and others.
Will also represent the 2nd Annual meeting of the Endocrine Society of Tamilnadu and Puducherry. It is conducted with a view to spread up to date evidence based knowledge in Endocrinology & Diabetes to Physicians, specialits with allied interest such as Gynecologists and Pediatricians and general practitioners.
CONSTITUTION OF THE ENDOCRINE SOCIETY
Membership & Subscription
1. Full membership - Physician with a post graduate qualification in Endocrinology and/or trained in Endocrinology - Life membership Rs. 10,000/- only, entry fee Rs.1000/-
2. Associate members - Physicians and Basic scientists who do not meet the requirements but are interested in Endocrinology Rs.10,000/- only as life membership & entry fee Rs.1000/-
3. Student members - Medical and basic science students undergoing post-graduate courses in Endocrine or other related sciences.Rs.3000/- for the period of current studentship with an entry fee Rs.250/- only
4. Corporate membership – Institutions and industries interested in the advancement of Endocrinology Rs. 1,00,000/- only with an entry fee of Rs.1000/- only ( One time )
1. The committee shall conduct the business of the society.
2. The committee of the society shall be elected at the annual General body Meeting, or, If necessary, at an Extraordinary General body Meeting.
3. The committee shall consist of the following members: One president, 2 Vice presidents, One general secretary, One finance secretary, Seven executive committee members ( Who do not hold any other post ) and any number of patrons.
- President: The president shall preside over all the official meetings of the society and hold office for one year. A president is eligible for reelection once.
- Vice-president: The two vice presidents shall hold office for one year and will preside over the official meetings of the society in the absence of the president. The senior vice president by age shall be given preference in the same. Vice presidents are eligible for re-elections once.
Executive Committee Members
Copyright @ 2016 - www.trendo2016.com, All Rights Reserved.